Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Friday, November 8, 2013

November 6 Chemotherapy

I postponed my chemotherapy last week because of a upper respiratory infection. On Monday of this week, my breathing became more shallow and difficult, so I spent much more time on the BiPAP. After the chemotherapy on Wednesday (11/06), my breathing seemed better. Dr. C.L. said to keep a close watch on my breathing and come to the emergency room at Vanderbilt to be admitted for more plasma exchange if my breathing does not improve. I do not think I will need to go to the emergency room.

I received a phone call this week about my power wheelchair. I have been approved and it should arrive in about three weeks. Now I just need a trailer hitch for the van and a wheelchair lift then I should be set to go.

No comments: