Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Friday, September 24, 2010

CT Scan Today - Updated

I am having my CT Scan at 2:00 PM today (Friday).

In the last 24 hours, I have had 210mg of Prednisone, 2 Pepcid, 2 Prilosec. At one today I take 150mg of Prevacid, and 50mg of Benadryl--all because I am allergic to the IV dye.

Johnny Richardson is taking me to the appointment (thanks). He can tie a rope around my ankle on the way home and I will float like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Balloon.

UPDATE Saturday -- Doing well after the CT.

No comments: