Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CT Scan Negative

My CT Scan came back negative.

This does not really surprise me since this has been the pattern of my illness. As far as I can tell, the negative CT means that my chest pain and breathing problems are related to nerve damage and muscle/diaphragm weakness. I am grateful for a negative scan, but it would be less frustrating if doctors could find and fix something tangible.


So what is next? (1) I am scheduled for an upper endoscopy on October 11 just to make sure my esophagus is working correctly and to check for acid reflux. (2) The extra prednisone does not seem to be helping so I will contact Dr. Lee early next week about scheduling my second plasma exchange.

Until then . . .

No comments: