Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Five Days at Vanderbilt Medical Center next Week

This Monday October 11, I will be admitted to Vanderbilt Medical Center for another five day plasma exchange. I am so ready for this treatment. Over the last few weeks, my condition has worsened. Even though I am on medication and lots of prednisone, my body is still producing unknown antibodies which continue to attack my nerves and muscles.

I plan to take my laptop and blog about the experience next week. I hope to do a short video about the actual process of plasma exchange. It should be interesting.

I have created my own YouTube Channel and moved my videos there. You can access it at
http://www.youtube.com/user/drbunn

Check back often next week for daily (hopefully) updates.

No comments: