Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Good News!

I finally had some good news! The PET Scan on May 28, 2010 showed great improvement in the lymph nodes. The ones in my neck had reduced and size and intensity on the scan. The nodes in my chest did not look intense any longer. That is great new! It is good indication that my lymph nodes are not involved in cancer. Soli Deo Gloria.

There may still be a hidden cancer somewhere causing the paraneoplastic condition, but the lymph nodes look good and encouraging.

I did have an intense spot show up in my lower colon. Since I had a large polyp removed last September, I will have a colonoscopy next week to check this spot out.

I had the nuclear stress test this morning. I hope to know something when I go back to my primary physician on Friday and we begin to put this heart/lung problem together.

No comments: