Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Word about First Baptist Church, Ringgold GA

By the first of September, I had improved enough to no longer need the walking stick. It was still hard to make hospital visits and the fatigue made spending an entire day at the office almost impossible.

I want all of the staff to know how much I appreciate their efforts to keep things running smoothly. They have and I knew they would. Guys and gals, I could not do this without you. Thanks.

I also want to thank the deacons for their concern and understanding. There have been times when going out on disability was a real concern. I know that I have not been at 100%, and it bothers me greatly. But, you have encouraged me to take care of myself. Thanks.

I also want to thank the church for their prayers, support, phone calls, food, and monetary support. You have made a difficult time for us much easier. Some churches say they love their pastor, you have proved it.

I also want to say thanks to members from previous churches I have served. Several have contacted me and kept in touch about my condition. It is good to know that other churches where we have friends and close connections are praying too.

You may have noticed that from time to time, I use the phrase Soli Deo Gloria. In case you are wondering, it means Glory to God Alone.

No comments: