Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving Update

I am very thankful for the several really good weeks I have had. More on Thanksgiving later.

I still fell fairly well, but I can tell my antibodies are building again and my symptoms are worsening. My breathing is still doing okay for me but my eyes and legs have gone downhill quickly. My hip joints hurt and leg cramps are terrible. It is amazing just how quickly my body can change.

From past experience, I hope to make it through December before another hospitalization. I will contact Dr. C.L next week about restarting chemo (we talked about this at my last appointment) in hopes of postponing hospitalization and plasma exchange.

I have not dropped to 15mg of prednisone yet!

Thanks again for your prayers and support.

No comments: