Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, November 2, 2014

Feeling Good for a Month

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am still around. 

I have had the best month I have had in the last several years and I am very, very thankful. I am still on the increased 20mg prednisone daily from my last hospital stay. Of course, that has me wired. 

My last neuo appointment in September went well. If I continue to do well with my symptoms, 20mg will go back to 15mg around Thanksgiving. Dr. C.L. expects me to be back on cytoxan in the future to lengthen the time between PLEX. No need right now, but later. 

Until then, I am enjoying feeling the best I have felt in years. 

No comments: