Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday (04/18/14)

It has been a good week for me. I have had very little pain and experienced no problems, except for the usual myasthenia gravis issues. I am still recovering from the surgery and am
very tired, but that is to be expected. I hope to attend church on Easter Sunday.

My heart was in regular rhythm Monday morning (04/14/14) during my cardiology appointment. My Chattanooga cardiologist, Dr W.W. believes my atrial fibrillation was connected to the thymus surgery as well. He also said it is possible the tachycardia I experienced after previous plasma exchanges was connected with atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter, but was self limiting.

I will stay on the same medications at present and will pick up and wear a heart monitor for a couple of days in six weeks to check for continued atrial fibrillation. My follow-up appointment is in two months. If everything is clear and in rhythm then, I will return to my regular blood pressure medication.

No comments: