Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cathy's Blog: Sunday - Tuesday (March 30-April 1)

Sunday
Kerry thought it would be good for me to go home for a day or two. I did not think it was a good idea. However, he did not have plasma exchange on Sunday so I decided to go home
and come back on Monday. I left before lunch time and had an uneventful trip home. I arrived in Ringgold, collected the dogs from Kerrell, and headed to the house. I sat and enjoyed the quiet and read for a while. I soon became drowsy, laid on the sofa and took a nap. I woke at 6:15 PM; then Kerrell, Bethany, and I went to Cracker Barrel for a light supper. Back at home I dried and folded laundry and watched TV.

Monday
I woke up around 10:00 AM. Bethany came over and we went and ate lunch at Cici's pizza. Kerry called and said they had removed his heart monitor. He was really excited about this! He had to wear a heart monitor because they were concerned about his slow heart rate. The nurse was in his room when his blood pressure dropped to 100/38. She said “you should be unconscious.” However, he was fine.

I left to make the trip back to Nashville and arrived just before supper. We ate supper (I have a tray brought to the room). Kerry is feeling a little stronger from the plasma exchange and decided to take a walk down the hall. I will close for now and get things settled for the evening.

Tuesday
Monday's and Tuesday's plasma exchanges went well. Kerry is only receiving a 100% exchange instead of the 150% exchange of Friday and Saturday.

No comments: