Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day Two and Three (March 29 and 30, 2014)

Yesterday was fairly uneventful. They did not take me for plasma exchange until 4:30 PM and I did not return to my room until 9:30 last evening. I have to stay in bed during the
exchange and went immediately to sleep when I return to my room. My blood pressure was still low all night.

Today (Sunday) was quite also. Cathy went home and will come back tomorrow. I did not have a treatment today. The neurologist always evaluate me while I am here. On Friday afternoon, we discovered that I had lost vibratory sensation in my lower legs. They test this by placing a vibrating tuning fork to my big toe, ankle, and shin bone. I could not feel the vibration at all. I could feel the vibration on my last visit with my regular neurologist on February 25.

No comments: