Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

CT Scan Report (02/28/14)

I had the CT scan on Wednesday, February 26. The scan was normal; no lung disease or thymus problem. So, what is next?
In cases where myasthenia gravis patients do not improve with all the heavy treatments like I me, physicians sometimes recommend a thymectomy even though there is no thymus problem. Dr. C.L. is sending me to thoracic surgeon to discuss a thymectomy. I must be chemotherapy free before any surgery, so my chemotherapy schedule has been canceled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers ur way