Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pheumonia

Last Sunday (3/17) I went to the Urgent Care near our house and was diagnosed with bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection. I have been on antibiotics and prescription cough medicine ever since. Last night and this morning I had several bad coughing spells and began to feel "bubbly" on the inside (not the good type of bubbly). I went to the ER at Erlanger East this afternoon (3/23). After x-rays, blood work, etc I now have pneumonia in the lower lobe of my right lung. What fun!

No comments: