Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Few Days at Randell's

We went to Randell's for a few days last week. He is still recovering from his concussion, not allowed to drive, and is on a limited work schedule but is improving. Cathy worked around the house and chauffeured him around some while I sat in the recliner. We had a good trip and it was good to spend time with the grandkids. Emily came down with a respiratory infections--I think I am too.

My two rough weeks (after each chemo session ) are over. The next two weeks should be fairly good unless I "got the bug."  My next chemo is April 1.

I received my Medicare Card in the mail this past week. Anyone under 65 who has been on disability for two years is automatically enrolled for Parts A and B. Now I have to figure out the other stuff. I have been scanning the material for several months and it is very confusing.

I am doing some more writing. I am editing a companion book that begins where my first book ended. It is entitled, Body Betrayed: My Journey through Disability into Trust. It should be ready in late summer. I have put together a rough outline of a third book entitled Speaking God--Silent God.

Thanks again for your prayers and support.

No comments: