Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vanderbilt on Wednesday, December 1

Back to Vanderbilt tomorrow (12/01/10) for a cardio-pulmonary function test and appointment with neurologist. I'll report later.

Correction: The neurologist was just changed to Monday at 10 AM.

I had a routine x-ray on my last visit to Vanderbilt. I did not expect it to show anything. But it surprised me this time. The doctor noted some evidence of granulomatous disease present. It could be any number of things, but is probably just the result of some infection. I will find out more about this tomorrow.

No comments: