Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I went for treatment about 7:15 AM this morning. I came back to the room at 12:30 PM. It takes longer for the procedure for big people. I received two more units of the FFP, which I reacted to on Tuesday. I did not have any reaction this time because I was pre-medicated.
We are still waiting for the skin biopsy. It takes so long in treatment that arranging schedules is difficult.

I am doing well, but very tired. This really takes a lot out of you – pun intended! Here is what the machine looks like. I am connected to it and took this picture with my cell phone during treatment.


While I was stuck in the hospital, Cathy, Elvis, and Janet had their picture taken. Now I know why she insisted on staying at the hospital with me.  My spy cell phone cam caught them in action.


It is becoming harder and harder to lay in the bed for five hours, hooked up to monitors, tubes, etc. But, when I look around, there are a lot of people in worse shape than I am. Soli Deo Gloria


Updated 5:50 PM  The skin biopsy is now complete!

No comments: