Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Physical Therapy Evaluation

I went for a physical therapy evaluation at the North Georgia Health Care Center in
Ringgold in, 2009. One of my current church members is a therapist there. She evaluated my strength and balance. It seems my major, large muscle groups are weaker than they should be. My balance is also off. This is a condition called proprioception.

She and the other therapists who watched me through my symptoms symptoms strongly resembled Guillain-Barre Syndrome. I was not surprised.

No comments: