Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday at Vanderbilt (Updated 7:40 AM Tuesday)

We arrived at the hospital about 7:30 AM. By the time we parked and walked to admissions, it was about 8:00 AM. They took me back around 8:15 and my procedure began about 9:00 AM.

The central IV line is in and doing well. They used conscious sedation--I flew around the room three times while they worked on me.

We finally made it to hospital admissions around noon. Dr. Lee stopped by and we talked a little, more about that tomorrow. I have have a team of neurologist checking me while I am here. We had a long wait for a private room, but it is worth it. While waiting for a room, the plasmapheresis unit wanted to me come to start treatment at 4:30 PM. Everything went well and I finally made it to my room at 9:30 PM. Cathy and I are both tired. By the way, only three safari porters fainted from the working of bringing Cathy's stuff to the room.

Here is a video blog I did a video early Tuesday morning...if I look tired, I am.

No comments: