Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Friday, February 19, 2010

Axillary Lymph Node Biopsy

Yesterday (February 17, 2010), I had three enlarged lymph nodes removed from under my right arm. My surgery was scheduled at 2:00 PM, but did not begin until just before 3:00 PM. I remember getting into recovery about 5:45 PM. It was a long day for us all.


I am doing well today. I have only had two pain pills since surgery. I can move my arm fairly well since the doctor did not cut through muscle. I am sleepy and my neuropathy has me a bit more shaky.

Cathy and I appreciate Johnny Richardson for going with us and driving home. We also appreciate John and Kathy Phillips for being at the hospital while I had surgery.

No comments: