Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Monday, January 5, 2015

Day One at Vanderbilt 01-05-15

Things went unbelievably smoothly yesterday. From admissions, straight to radiology prep, straight to vascular cath placement, straight to plasma exchange, then straight to our room. No waiting service. Wow! In the room by 2:30 Nashville time. The kidney doc stopped by (they do plasma exchanges) for an evaluation this morning before the exchange. I had just walked from the bathroom (two steps), washed my face and then to the bed (four steps) I was breathing very hard by then. He said, "if this keeps up we may have to put me in ICU for monitoring." To quote David Tennet's Dr. Who, "I don't want to go." Cathy Bunn or I will keep you posted. She is on facebook also.

No comments: