Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, July 12, 2014

Headache Update & New Website

Headache . . .
The nerve block helped with the headache, but it did not completely stop it this time. I have spent a lot of time with an ice bag on the back of my neck and that seems to help. I see the headache neurologist next week for my regular followup. I am going to ask for another nerve block.

Website . . .
My updated Myasthenia Gravis and Small Fiber Neuropathy website is ready. It has links to MG sites, my blog, videos, and books. If you have a suggestion for a link, please let me know.

I stopped my old site a couple of years ago because the hosting company was just to expensive. I lost the lease on my domain name "krbunn.com." Another entity bought the lease and continues to lease it every year without using it. I can but it back from them for a "small nominal fee." The current bid for my old website name is $1,900.00. They have got to be kidding. Rip Off! That happens a lot in the domain name business. There are lots of web-cheats out there. My solution . . . a new website domain name . . .http://krbunnsr.com/

No comments: