Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Journey Will Continue (03/07/14)

Cathy and I thank you so much for your prayers, support, and lover during this difficult time in our life. We appreciate and feel your concern. May God continue to bless you as you have blessed us.
This blog entry concludes the entries for my second book but my journey will continue. 

I sent it to Amazon this morning. I will post again when it is ready for purchasing.

I began writing my journey as a series of blog posts on April 24, 2009, and published my first book Body Betrayed: My Journey through Sickness and Faith© on August 18, 2010.

This book began where my previous book concluded, July 23, 2010, and focused on my journey into disability and trust. Will there be a "next" book? Probably. Book, or not, the journey I am on will continue. I trust God for the journey ahead.

No comments: