Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cardiology Report

The cardiologist reports all came back as normal. This is what I expected since my heart has been very healthy through this long process. Soli Deo Gloria!

One thing that happens to me, and most people with MG, is never knowing what to expect from one day to the next: for that matter from one hour to the next. Yesterday morning I was feeling fairly well and did a little work on the back deck and then went with Cathy to the store and to eat lunch at Zaxby's. By early afternoon, MG hit hard and put in me bed for several hours. I still do not feel well today, but this will pass.

My next chemo is this Friday and will be my first treatment under Medicare. Since I have been officially disabled two year now I qualify and begin Medicare on July 1. It "should" save me a lot of money. We shall see!

Thanks again for your prayers and support.

No comments: