Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cathy's Blog -- Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today has been a fairly uneventful day. Kerry left early for his PLEX treatment. I went to eat breakfast, then to the car to swap out clothes, then to dialysis to check on Kerry and then back to the room to rest.

After Kerry returned to the room, it was lunch time. While he was eating, I went to the cafeteria and had a
BLT which I absolutely love. After lunch and medicine rounds, it was nap time. (Cathy likes to eat).

His doctor was in this afternoon and we discussed plans to have another six rounds of Cytoxin. He will have his first dose after PLEX on Saturday. Hopefully, this will give him more time between PLEX treatments. We will be here until Sunday in case he has a reaction to the chemo. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Kerry is watching TV and I think I will join him. We may have to watch a movie.

--Cathy

From Kerry:  The camera on our laptop is not working.  Sorry, no videos.

No comments: