Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, October 13, 2012

One Week after PLEX, October 13, 2012

I am slowly gaining more strength and stamina which is great.  My aching is not as bad as it was a few weeks ago.  My headaches are much better.  It seems the new preventative medication is helping--I hope it continues to do so.  My double-vision and breathing issues are still not much better.  Overall, the plasma exchange (PLEX) was not as bad on me this time compared with the PLEX and chemo together in April 2012.


My heart rate and blood pressure has settled down somewhat, but my stomach issues are still present.  Doctors think those issues are related to my autonomic nervous system (ANS).  They know I have small "nerver" fiber neuropathy.  Since the autonomic nervous system is composed of "small nerve fibers," it only stands to reason that the ANS is effected.  I am scheduled for autonomic nervous system testing next week as an outpatient at Vanderbilt.

Soli Deo Gloria

PS:  If you have not watched my last two videos, you need too.

No comments: