Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Busy Week -- Max and Toby Published

Is has been busy around our house this week.  Our roofing was replaced because of hail damage.  Our Sunday School class did some extra work around our house this Saturday.  They did some of the things that I am no longer able to do.  What a real blessing to have such friends.  Cathy and I appreciate each and every one.



I had a good week, but am tired from all the watching and wanting to help!

Cathy has completed her work on the children's book Max and Toby: Having Fun!  It is now available on Amazon.Com at the following links.


No comments: