Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleep Apnea - Update, July 13, 2010

I had my sleep study last night. I do have a mild sleep apnea, but nothing as severe as doctors were thinking. I will go back a try a CPAP machine later.


If this will help my fatigue and exhaustion, it will be great. I can work through most of the other problems. I hope it helps my heart rate and breathing problems also.

For now, my best and most complete single diagnosis is Autoimmune Small Fiber (Sensory) Neuropathy with Autonomic Involvement:. This may be the lingering results of the mild axonal GBS last year.

UPDATE JULY 13, 2010

I used a CPAP machine last evening for my sleep apnea study retest. According to the results, it did help me sleep.

So, since every little bit helps, I will be sleeping with a CPAP mask and machine every night. Now, lets see if it helps my extreme fatigue.

No comments: