Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day One at Vanderbilt (03/29/14)

Here are Vanderbilt again. Yesterday went well. We left early because of the rainy
weather and made it to the hospital with 15 minutes to spare. By the time I made it through admissions, the radiology nurse was looking for me.

The vas-cath procedure went well, but it hurt going it. They do not sedate me and used only a local. My skin is thick and tough and was difficult to push the catheter through. The PLEX went well--no problems.

My BP was low all night. 100-110/40-45. I am on a 24 hour heart monitor to alert for hypoxia (low oxygen). Otherwise things are well. EXCEPT for my Special Tray breakfast of two turkey sausage--Cathy has a guest tray with French toast, bacon, grits, etc.

No comments: