Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Appointment Update

My neurology appointment went well last week. I will have a chemo at the increased level in September. If I am still going down before the next scheduled chemo, we may
look at other options. I may have plasma exchange before each chemo, or they may increase the chemo dose. It is not good to decline in less than a month.

The chemo went well last week, only the usual "yuk" feeling.

I will have an appointment with Vanderbilt Endocrinology soon. My glucose level has been high lately...it could be from all the steroids.

No comments: