Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PLEX and Vision Update

It has been a little over a week since I completed the five-day PLEX. It has helped my walking, strength, and stamina. I see little, if any, effect in my breathing and vision.


I have a new video where I discuss and demonstrate my walking and strength before and after PLEX. It documents just how much PLEX help.

You can view the video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW58SWrOjq4

My ophthalmologist did a thorough eye exam and vision field testing. He saw nothing on any tests to cause any concern and that my eyes looked good. My vision problems may be "silent migraines"

No comments: