Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Monday, June 27, 2011

Reception Last Sunday Evening

Ringgold FBC hosted a wonderful reception in our honor last night (Sunday, June 26). Words cannot begin to express our thanks for such a kind showing of love and support. The cards and words of appreciation were deeply moving. The cake, desserts, and home-made peach ice cream were all delicious. Thanks to all who helped make this possible.



Cathy and I had the privilege to serve you for four years. The last two years were not at my physical best. You have truly blessed and provided for me and my family during this time. I am confident that the Lord will bless you for taking care of one of His ministers. You have served Him well in ministering to me.

I am continuing treatments at Vanderbilt and they are still evaluating other possible causes for my physical condition. I will post the results of the amyloidosis testing as soon as I know.

Our plans are to stay in Ringgold and keep out membership at First Baptist--this is our home.

No comments: