Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Latest News

I had my sixteenth plasma exchange at Vanderbilt on Thursday. Things went well, but I had some nausea. Dr. CL stopped by and we had a good conversation about my future treatments.



He is testing me for a condition called amyloidosis--a rare and serious condition. I should know the outcome in a few weeks. It could be the cause of my small fiber and autonomic neuropathy.

The future direction of my treatments will depend on the outcome.

No comments: