Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Three Days of IVIG Complete

I have completed three days of IVIG with no problems or side effects.  That is great. I will complete the treatment on Friday of this week.  Now I am praying that it will be very effective on my condition.

IVIG is more precious than gold. My treatment in December (one dose of medication given over four days) was only $59,012. That works out to almost $3,700 per hour of infusion.

Boy was I wrong about what I thought the cost would be!

I will probably do a video one day next week to talk about the effects of IVIG.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers.

No comments: