Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Update

Today is Wednesday, February 23.  The IVIG treatment seems to have helped my walking somewhat.  That is good since I feel more steady on my feet.  But, my breathing and vision are no better--yet!

I have had a headache ever since completing the treatments.  I have been trying advil, tylenol, hydrocodone, etc. for the pain.  It helps but the pain comes back.  My neuro has prescribed benadryl and promethazine to counteract the reaction to the IVIG.  My headache is a reaction to the good antibodies.

Well, I have just taken the meds, so it is bed time. Taking benadryl and promethazine I will sleep, and sleep, and sleep.

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

Good night!

No comments: