Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are You Thankfu?

I know we all go through some very difficult times and circumstances. I have also observed a sense of "thankfulness" among people who experience suffering. That spirit of thankfulness seems to encourage others.

Since Thanksgiving is next week, would anyone like to share what they are thankful for?

I will do a special blog post on Thanksgiving day that includes your responses about thanksgiving. If you would like to participate in this, send your comments to me at krbunnsr@gmail.com

I will not use you full name, only initials when I post your comments.  

No comments: