Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Friday, October 15, 2010

Last Plasma Exchange, October 15

It is 7:20 AM and I am in the Apheresis Unit for my last plasma exchange. I should be back in my room around 11:00 AM. We will head home after they pull the vas-cath out of my neck. The pull does not hurt, but the pressure to stop the bleeding does. They apply a lot of pressure to my jugular for about 15 minutes. Ouch!



I will do a more detailed report tomorrow about how I am feeling and what results I see from the treatment so far.

In the mean time, thank you to the Apheresis Unit for doing a good job with my treatments. Thanks to Nine South and Six North for your hospitality. Thanks to the transportation unit for the rides. Thank to the Nephrologists and Neurologists for devising and monitoring my treatment plan. Thanks to Dr. CL for putting this all together.

Thanks to the church, church staff for their help during this time.

Special thanks to Cathy for "keeping me in line" at Vanderbilt.

No comments: