Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Healing Prayer Service

Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him. So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth. Hosea 6:1-3


This past Wednesday evening (August 4, 2010), the church was called to healing prayer for Cathy and myself, and for Ed and Peggy Whitfield. It was an amazing experience to receive the prayers for healing from so many people.

I appreciate Rev. Jim Bailiff, John Phillips, Flora Lawrence, and others for being open to the impression of the Holy Spirit upon their heart to call for this healing/prayer service. Jim did a wonderful job reminding us about the power of prayer and faith, and then calling us to believing prayer for healing.

I have been in some very good and powerful church services over my years in the ministry, but I cannot remember anytime time when I have felt the Spirit of God moving more. People truly prayed and sought the Lord with tears and earnest hearts. This type of prayer changes things. No, not "things", it changes "us." If revival begins in prayer--and I know it does--then we are being revived.

I don't not know everything God is doing, but I see His hand at work in our life. He has already answered one prayer for us this past week. He is working his good purpose in everything that has happened and will happen to me. One thing I know for sure is that God is also moving in the hearts and lives of our members.

Cathy and I want you to know that we truly love and appreciate you. Thanks so much for your prayers. I trust and believe God will heal me. Soli Deo Gloria! (To God Alone be the Glory!)

No comments: