Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Appointment at Vanderbilt

My followup visit with Dr. Lee was yesterday. He agreed that my walking, strength, and balance has improved with the plasmapheresis treatment in March.


Now, the big question is about my autonomic nerves. I still have problems with various autonomic nerve symptoms--heart rate, breathing, sweating, etc. This could be from nerve damage throughout this entire process and it seems to be worsening again.

I will undergo a sleep study soon. Sleep apnea can cause and can be caused by autonomic nerve conditions. This my also help explain my fatigue and exhaustion all the time.

Depending on the severity of symptoms after the sleep study, I may under the plasmapheresis again. So far, that seems to be the best treatment for my condition.

No comments: