Body Betrayed | Body Disabled

Welcome to My Story ~ Updated 10/30/16

My newest posts display their full text. Older posts will only display one paragraph.
To read the rest of an older post, click on "Click here to Read the Rest of this
Post" link at the bottom of the post.

You can email me at krbunnsr@gmail.com


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick, Update April 17. 2010

Laela (our daugher-in-law) had a high school friend pass away this week. Cathy has been baby sitting in Forsyth for a couple of days. I worked about three hours in the yard on Friday and went down to help Cathy. I came back about 2:00 PM Saturday for Mrs. Polly Bookout's 90th birthday celebration. I took Cathy's advice and have not worked any on Saturday--well just a little bit to feed the goldfish--and have rested this afternoon. I should be well rested for Sunday. I am still fighting fatigue and my lower legs still hurt. But, overall still feeling OK.

No comments: